Lacombe Avocats is a French independent law firm, established in Paris and Toulouse.
Created by Bertrand Lacombe, who worked several years as an attorney within the Paris office of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, the firm provides a full range of services in French and international tax law, both in advice and litigation.
The firm aims at providing its clients (French corporates, foreign companies doing business in France, managers and individuals) with tailor-made solutions and excellent tax advice.
In this regard, the firm undertakes to offer:
- availability, dedication and flexibility;
- a privileged and unique interlocutor, whose intervention will remain confidential;
- its support during the implementation of the structures and schemes it proposed,
- an integrated approach, involving, as the case may be and further to the client’s request, other law firms established abroad and/ or specialised in closely related fields ; and
- a billing policy determined as from the first contact and adapted to the specifics of each situation.
The firm is regularly cited as one of the recognised experts in French taxation.
- Lacombe Avocats is "recommended" in wealth taxation by Leaders League in the 2016 Ranking of the best law firms in France in Wealth Tax
- Lacombe Avocats is also recognised for its "valuable practice" in tax litigation in the Leaders League 2016 Ranking of the Top Law Firms in France – Fiscal Litigation and Recovery Assistance
- Lacombe Avocats ‘s experience in M&A and transactions is also praised in the 2016 Ranking of the Top Law Firms in France – Transaction Taxation
We are committed to providing advice of the highest standards on all the aspects of French and international tax law.
- Corporate income tax (CIT)
- Personal income tax
- Exceptional contribution on high incomes
- Exceptional tax on companies paying high remunerations
- French wealth tax
- 3% contribution on distributed income
- Office tax
- Annual 3% tax on real estate assets
- Salaries’ tax
- Apprenticeship tax
- Registration duties
- Gift tax
- Inheritance taxes
- Financial transaction tax
- Business tax (real estate contribution and added value contribution)
- Residence tax
- Land tax